Current job opening: Spring/Summer Internship
Oh Pink! Party Shop is looking for an intern for this Spring/Summer, starting in May. Actual times are flexible and can be adjusted to work with school schedule.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- This is an in-person, unpaid internship, you'll be expected to be in the shop for 4 hours at a time and at least 2 days a week, with an option to work off-site.
- Some tasks will include:
- Create and manage a social media calendar for Instagram and Facebook, monitoring peak engagement and creating compelling and on-brand content.
- Create compelling Instagram Stories and Posts that promote product and capture the upbeat, positive vibe of the shop
- Work on a weekly/bi-weekly email campaign that drives online sales
- Contribute to the blog with relevant and intriguing content
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Enrolled in a related design or marketing program is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, friendly, upbeat, and helpful demeanor is a must.
- Creative, self-motivated, assertive and takes initiative, dependable, trustworthy and consistent.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs.
How to apply:
If you fit the descriptions above, please submit your resume & cover letter to email@example.com. Include a little bit about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for Oh Pink! Party Shop.